JUDr. Petr Novotný, LL.M.
- One of the founding members MT Legal;
- He was a member of the team for suggestions and observations of the law firm on the draft Act on Public Procurement, prepared in accordance with the new European legislation;
- A co-author of the extensive commentary regarding Act no. 134/2016 Coll., on public procurement, issued in April 2017 by C.H. Beck in the Large Commentary and its second updated edition in April 2022;
- He has also co-authored the comprehensive Public Procurement Methodology in accordance with the Act No. 137/2006 Coll., on Public Contracts, prepared for the Ministry of Regional Development, and an extensive commentary on the Act on Public Procurement;
- He has extensive knowledge of EU Law related to public procurement and concessions, including both domestic and European courts practice and administrative decisions of the Office for the Protection of Competition;
- In 2012 he successfully completed his post-graduate studies in Public Procurement Law and Policy at the University of Nottingham in the UK led by Professor Sue Arrowsmith and earned the Master of Laws degree (LL.M.);
- He is a holder of the mediator certificate based on the Act No. 202/2012 Coll., on Mediation, entitling him to perform the position of a registered mediator to settle commercial and other legal disputes;
- Within his specialization he has been publishing articles in professional publications.