Mgr. Martin Fišer
- Martin has graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Masaryk University;
- He is specialized in the fields of the public investment law, the contract law and the ICT law;
- Martin gained his first expreriences, working as a lawyer and the public procurement specialist at the Regional Council of the Moravia Silesia Cohesion Region;
- Since 2016, he has been working in law firms, where, in addition to the public procurement law and the contract law, he focuses on the ICT law, especially with reference to the ICT systems implementation to the infrastructure of the public contracting authorities;
- Within his specialization, he has been continuously publishing articles in professional magazines;
- Martin speaks English.