Mgr. Lenka Gavendová
- Lenka has graduated from the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, Brno;
- During her studies, she has worked in a law firm as a paralegal;
- Lenka also spent one semester studying abroad – on university in Madrid, Spain;
- After graduating from the Faculty of Law in 2016, she started to work as a junior lawyer in one of the Czech law firms where she focused mainly on private law, especially on civil law, corporate law, real estate and labor law, and partly on administrative law;
- After passing the bar exams, building upon her previous experiences, Lenka continues to focus mainly on civil law issues, commercial law and public procurement law in MT Legal law firm;
- She speaks English well and understands Spanish.