Mgr. Kateřina Hudec
- Kateřina has graduated from the Faculty of Law of Palacký University Olomouc;
- During her study, she has already worked in a law office on the position of paralegal within an internship;
- Kateřina spent one semester at Law Faculty in La Rochelle in France on a study visit;
- After graduating from faculty in 2005, she started to work as a junior attorney in a small law office with general law practice;
- In this office, she focused on private law, especially on debt collection, contract law, corporate law and public procurement law;
- In MT Legal office, Kateřina has built on her experiences with legal world, has successfully passed the bar exam, and is to concentrate on law of obligation, litigation, business corporation and public investment;
- Kateřina speaks English well and understands French.