Mgr. Bc. Věra Homolová
- Věra has graduated from the Masyryk University Faculty of Law and Faculty of Arts (Study programme „History of Art and Culture“);
- After graduating from Faculty of Law, Věra started to work at the Office for the Protection of Competition, Public Procurement Division, where she dealt with Public Procurement disputes at first instance;
- In our MT Legal office, Věra specializes in the field of law of public investment;
- During her law studies, Věra did an intership at the Supreme Court, office of Public Defender of Rights (the Ombudsman office) and notary office;
- In the past, after graduating from Faculty of Arts, she worked on research project of Ministry of Culture „Reconstruction of identification of Monuments“ for National Heritage Institute and later she worked in human resources;
- Věra speaks English well and French at the basic communication level.